Ritar 200Ah 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar 200Ah 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- Sealed Maintenance-free
- Strong Grid And Specific Paste Plares
- Up to 30% More Cycle Life
- Rechargeable and highly efficient
- Fast charging & low internal resistance
- Spill-proof, leak-proof and maintenance free Sealed Battery
- Stable Quality & High Reliability
- Long Service Life, Float or Cyclic
- Low Pressure Venting System
- Heavy Duty Grids
- Low Self Discharge
- Satisfies IEC, JIS and BS standards
- Wide operation temperature range
- Applications: Inverter, UPS, Solar, Telecom, etc
High Performance Ritar 200Ah 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
When looking or a premium quality deep cycle battery for your power backup system, the Ritar battery brand should be one of the few batteries that should make it into your shopping list. The Ritar brand of deep cycle batteries offers high-grade performance with outstanding reliability. Talk of A-list batteries and Ritar battery must be up there on such list.
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
WHY BUY RITAR RA12-200 (12V 200AH) DEEP CYCLE AGM BATTERY
The Ritar 12 Volt 200Ah 12 Volt VRLA battery offers high storage capacity. This maintenance-free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery will meet your toughest requirement in deep cycle applications. With its long design life, low self-discharge rate, good discharge performance, and wide operation temperature range, the Ritar 200Ah 12V AGM battery is a leading brand for those wanting exceptional battery performance.
As Ritar Power states, “RITAR Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25°C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25°C”. Of course, battery left for that long must be charged well before using.
SPECIFICATIONS OF RITAR 200AH / 12V (RA12-200) BATTERY
- Cells Per Unit: 6
- Voltage Per Unit: 12
- Capacity: 200Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25oC
- Weight: Approx. 60.0 Kg (Tolerance±1.5%)
- Normal Temperature Range: Discharge: -20 ~60; Charge: 0oC~50°C; Storage: -20°C~60°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 25°C±5oC
- Max. Discharge Current: 2000A (5 sec)
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 4 mΩ
- Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 60A
- Self Discharge: RITAR Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25°C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25°C. Please charge batteries before using.
- Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional
- Dimensions (mm): 522(L)×240(W)×223(H)
ENJOY TOP PERFORMANCE OF RITAR RA12-200 (200AH 12V) INVERTER BATTERY
The Ritar DC (Deep Cycle) series battery is specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge. By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the Ritar DC series battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series. It is suitable for Inverter and UPS, solar and wind energy, telecom system, electric power system, electric vehicles, golf cars, etc.
KEY FEATURES OF RITAR SMF BATTERY
Here are some of the design and technology features that combine to make Ritar a top brand AGM battery:
- Narrow structure: each cell has same heat dissipation efficiency thus good to prevent “thermal runaway” ；
- Plate: Pasted flat type, with patent formula of AM ensure good service life；
- Front terminal is convenient for connection and maintenance；
- Centralized vent system: battery internal gas can be vented out of the system, and flame arrester is equipped；
- Terminal cover: avoiding short circuit and dust ,the inspection hole is available for maintenance；
- Separator: use improved AGM separator, makes lower resistance, higher assembling pressure to increase deep cycle life； ;
- Terminal sealing: double sealing technics(mechanical + epoxy gl e).
You need more information, CLICK HERE to chat with us on Whatsapp.